Ref NoS-115
TitleWYKE REGIS COUNTY PRIMARY INFANTS' SCHOOL.
DescriptionManagers, Log Books, Inventories
Date1872-1990
LevelFonds
AccessConditionsSEE INDIVIDUAL FILES FOR DETAILS OF CLOSURE
AdminHistoryThe National School was opened in All Saints Road, near Wyke Square in 1858. The first school log book, which does not survive, was opened in 1862. In 1897 the National School was closed and a new Wyke School was opened on Victoria Road. In 1944 the Wyke School became the Junior School and in 1953 Wyke Infants School was opened in Shrubbery Lane..
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019