Ref NoNP.23
TitleSUTTON ROAD CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH/CHARMINSTER UNITED REFORMED CHURCH, BOURNEMOUTH.
Date1925-1998
LevelFonds
AdminHistoryThe church was opened on 15 March 1928 as a branch of Richmond Hill Congregational Church. It became financially independent in 1943 and became a United Reformed Church in 1972. In 1982 it merged with the Charminster Road Church, and became known as the Charminster United Reformed Church.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019