Ref NoNM-1/S/7
TitleHOLDENHURST ROAD WESLEY CHURCH, SPRINGBOURNE.
LevelSub-Sub-Fonds
AdminHistoryIn 1867 a temporary room was built in Victoria Place. In 1874 a church was built. In 1905 it was decided to build a new church and land was bought in Holdenhurst Road. The Church was opened in 1908 and the Victoria Park site was retained as a school. In 1914 a new school was built at the back of the church and the Victoria Park site was sold. In 1943 the church and school were damaged in a bombing raid. The church was renovated in 1975 but closed in 1989..
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020