Ref NoD.1801/1/89
TitleChurch gift of a share of a wear or quarried piece of land, with a farthing's rent, called Outer Wear on the east side of Portland..
DescriptionAlexander Andrews and John Andrews of Easton, Daniel Andrews, Thomas Andrews and John Andrews of Reforne, Robert Andrews and William Andrews of Portland, quarrymen, to Gabriel Tucker Steward and in trust for Richard Tucker Steward of Nottington, the Reverend Edward Tucker Steward of Wem, Salop, John Charles Tucker Steward of Wem, Rebecca Steward of Fordington, spinster, Robert Browne of Aylesbury, and Maria Wardel of Weymouth and Melcombe Regis, widow
Date28 Nov 1827
Extent1 doc
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019