Ref NoD.1801/1/77
TitleChurch gift of a piece of arable land in a field called the East field, known as Kingbarrow..
DescriptionWilliam Hansford of Portland, quarryman, to Gabriel Tucker Steward of St George's, Hanover Square, London, and one seventh share each of the piece of land, held in trust for Richard Tucker Steward, the Reverend Edward Tucker Steward, John Tucker Steward, Rebecca Steward, Robert Browne, and Bayles Wardell
Date13 Mar 1824
Extent1 doc
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019