Ref NoD.1801/1/53
TitleChurch gift of a meadow or pasture close on the West Cliff called Castles, and half an acre of arable land in the West field in a furlong called Barrowhill, and a yard and half or overyard of arable land in the South field in a furlong called Butts..
DescriptionHenry Drier [Dryer] of Portland, quarryman, to Francis Steward of Weymouth and Melcombe Regis, with receipt relating to purchase of the lands in the Church Gift
Date27 Nov 1786
Extent1 doc
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019