Ref NoD.1801/1/103
TitleAssignment of the westernmost part of a stone pier or wharf and premises erected on wasteland near Portland Castle..
DescriptionJohn Hancock of Weymouth and Melcombe Regis, builder (1), by direction of William White of Portland, stone merchant (2), William Pearce of Portland, stone merchant (3), Richard Augustus Tucker Steward of Nottington (4), Rebecca Steward of Dorchester, spinster (5), John Charles Tucker Steward of Wem (6), John William Barrington Brown, Frances Louisa Browne, spinster, and Anna Maria Browne, spinster, all of Rushden Hall, Higham Ferrars, Northamptonshire (7), Richard Steward Wardell of Weymouth and Melcombe Regis (8), the Reverend Edward Harold Browne of Emanuel College, Cambridge (9) to John Foot of Abingdon Street, Westminster, stone merchant (10)
Date2 Nov 1841
Extent1 doc
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019