Ref NoD-WLC/T/313
TitleGift (Pair of indentures).
DescriptionTuesday after Conversion of St. Paul [27 Jan.], 35 Edward III. Thomas Picot, son and heir of John Picot of Brudecombe [Burcombe], to John le Irisshe, burgess of Wilton. Three cottages with curtilages in Kyngesburi [in Wilton, Wiltshire], lying between cottage of Henry le Bunt and one of the Rector of the church of Holy Trinity. Rent: 28 years at a peppercorn, then 40s. a year. Witnesses: John Everard, steward of the Abbess of Wilton, William le Fox, Mayor of Wilton, Robert Sireman, James le Deighere, Nicholas Laurence, Henry le Bont, Henry de Wodeford, John Rochel, John Draghelas, bailiff of Wilton, Richard Stokes, Richard le Frie. Seals. A. (1) round, Wilton Abbey. A. (2) oval, borough of Wilton. B. (1) round, device within a bordure. (2) oval, borough of Wilton. Endorsements: A. "Wilton. Pycot". B. "Cart. T. Pycot de Wilton", "Wilton".
Date27 Jan 1360/1
Extent2 docs
LevelFile
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020