Ref NoD-WLC/T/260
DescriptionCottages and lands including cottage in Church Lane (1739), cottage and land called Breach (1741, 1756), cottage on south of road leading to parish church (1825), cottage on west of river (1854), land over stream of water (1893); with will of Jas. Bascombe of Wool, bricklayer, bequeathing cottages called Serjeants and Standleys in Wool, 1829, with codicil, 1834, proved 1836.
Extent42 docs
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020