Ref NoD-BLX/E/1
TitleParticular of Lands and possessions in Dorset assigned to Henry VIII by way of exchange by Sir Thomas Wriothesley: manor of Charminster, Wadham farm (? in Portesham or Sturminster Marshall), tithes of lands in Wolton called Ossetts Hill (? Osehill in Wootton Glanville or Wolveton in Charminster), Southmore tenement in Charminster, farms in Charminster, Stratton, Langford (in Stratton), Grimstone, Forston and Polington in Charminster, Wreklesford in Stratton, Cowden, Little Herringston, Charleton, Wolton (see supra), farms in Great and Little Burton, all in Charminster, farms in Wareham, Southbrook, Stockley and Shitterton in Bere Regis, in Winterborne Kingston and Milborne St. Andrew. Money issuing from lands of former monastery at Bindon and churches of Milborne and Dewlish, Bere and Winterborne Kingston, Winterborne Anderson, East Stoke, Winterborne Tomson, Turners Puddle and Bloxworth. (Copy from Augmentation Office)..
Date1546 - 1547
Extent1 doc
LevelFile
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020