Ref NoD-1176/12
TitleHandbill describing the property and sale particulars of the estate of Samual Bowden Gundry, esq..
DescriptionThe property comprises The Royal Oak situated on the north side of West Street, Bridport, in the possession of Thomas Smith as tenant; a freehold warehouse adjoining the Royal Oak, in the occupation of Messrs W Hounsell and Co; the leasehold of the Mason's Arms situated in North Street and Rax Lane, Bridport, in the possession of William Bridle, tenant; a freehold close of meadow land called St Andrews or Wrixon mead in Bradpole, occupied by the late William Salisbury; a freehold close of arable land, formerly two closes, parts of little Vearse, Symondsbury, occupied by William Hanham as yearly tenant; a freehold close of arable land called Ferney Close, Allington, lately occupied by John Mitchell but now Abel Whittle as a yearly tenant; five messuages at Portville, Harbour Road, Bothenhampton in the occupation of D Read, the Revd G Brown, Mrs Andrews, the Revd T C Finch and Mr Prideaux as yearly tenants; three messuages and building land adjoining the above properties at Portville in the occupation of Mr Knight, Mr Angel, Mr Gale and M Patten as yearly tenants; a freehold messuage at Marine Buildings, Harbour Road, Bothenhampton, occupied by John Cox as yearly tenant; and a freehold messuage at Marine Buildings occupied by Mr Warren as yearly a tenant Includes a memorandum agreement by Daniel Ewens Biddlecombe of Allington, to purchase lot 6, the arable land called Ferney Close for 700
Date31 Oct 1867
Extent1 doc
LevelFile
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020