Ref NoD-1170/1/1
TitleProperty in Wareham.
DescriptionThe Bricklayers Arms ['new built' in 1812] with a small garden and outhouses situated on the south side of West Street, a piece of garden ground running from the above garden to Pound Lane, a house with outhouses, kitchen and gardens situated on the west side of Lady Church Lane or Meetinghouse Lane and adjoining Malthouse and Brewhouse with cellars, stable, outhouses and buildings [occupied by James Panton in 1810], a plot of garden ground of 13 by 2 goads situated in Wyatts Lane and a piece of arable land called Clover of 3 acres all in Wareham
Date1810-1843
Extent7 docs
LevelFile
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020